The TCCCPR, 19TH July, 2018 had been released by Telocom Regularity Authority of India (TRAI), the direction has been issued again on 20th Jan, 2020 regarding implementation of the Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference Regulations (TCCCPR). We at OS DIGITAL taking various measures for creating a transparent system for the implementation of Distributed Ledger Technology(DLT), this is a block chain technology. All the operators have already implemented the technology and the implementation of DLT has different phases. In first phase every Enterprises and Telemarketers have to register in this platform.
DLT Registration Process for Telemarketer and Enterprises
Arrange below documents and details before proceeding for Telemarketer and Enterprise registration :
- Business PAN Number with Soft Copy.
- Company Name and Company's Website.
- GST Number with Soft Copy.
- Business Established Date.
- Business Owner Name & Owner Mail Id.
- Alternate Mail Id.
- Business Owner Date of Birth.
- Complete Business Address.
- Proof of Business Identity (PAN Card) with Softcopy.
- Proof of Business Entity with Softcopy(GST Reg./Business Reg.)
- Select : As Telemarketer.
- Select : Aggregator Function.
- Have you registered with any other Mobile Operator DLT Network? Select : No.
- Enter Your Business PAN Number.
- Fill the form with Required Details.
- Verify with OTP.
- Verify Your Email.
- Login To Portal.
- Upload Required Documents and Fill the Required Details.
- After Completion You will Get, Your Registration Number.
- You will get your Telemarketer Registration Id within 72hrs. of your KYC upload.